What is AB&T Bill Pay PLUS?
AB&T Bill Pay PLUS lets you quickly and conveniently pay anyone online that you pay today by check.
- Pay any person or company in the United States, from your leasing company to your office suppliers.
- Schedule repeating payments, such as lease payments.
- Schedule single payments up to one year in advance. The only payments you cannot make through your bill payment service are court-ordered payments and state and federal tax payments.
How does AB&T Bill Pay PLUS work?
There are two basic steps involved in using AB&T Bill Pay PLUS to make online payments:
- Set up your payees.
- Schedule payments.
When you first begin using the service, set up your payee list by adding the payees to whom you want to make payments. Some payees can also send electronic bills (e-bills). You only need to add each payee once. When you make a payment, you specify the date that you want the payee to receive the payment. The earliest available payment date is four business days from today. AB&T Bill Pay PLUS determines whether a payment is sent electronically or by check, based on whether the payee accepts electronic payments and other guidelines. If you are a Level 3 User, you can initiate a payment, which must then be approved by a user of higher authority before the payment can be scheduled and issued. After a payment is scheduled, it appears as Scheduled in Payment Activity. After the payment is processed, the status changes to Processed. The payee receives your payment on the payment date you specified and credits your account.
Note that there can be a delay between when the payee receives the payment and when the payee credits the payment to your account.
How secure is the information I give to you?
AB&T Bill Pay PLUS uses several methods to ensure that your information is secure.
- PLUS User ID and Password: Your PLUS user ID and password are unique identifiers that only you know. As long as you don't share your PLUS user ID and password with anyone, no one can sign in to AB&T Bill Pay PLUS as you.
- SSL: AB&T Bill Pay PLUS uses SSL (secure sockets layer), which ensures that your connection and information are secure from outside inspection.
- Encryption: AB&T Bill Pay PLUS uses 40-bit or 128-bit encryption (whichever your browser supports) to make your information unreadable as it passes over the Internet.
- Automatic Sign Out: In addition, AB&T Bill Pay PLUS automatically signs you out of a session if you are inactive for a predefined number of minutes (usually 10 minutes). It is best if you sign out immediately after you are finished.
If I haven't signed up for AB&T Bill Pay PLUS how do I?
To sign up for AB&T Bill Pay PLUS, you must enroll with your local banker and submit a completed enrollment form. AB&T Operations department will process your request within 1-2 business days, then you will be able to click the link within your ONline Banking PLUS session to automatically sign in and get started with Bill Pay PLUS!
How am I billed for bill payment service?
AB&T Bill Pay PLUS is free for a 3 month trial after enrollment. After you are set up and experienced with the product, enjoy the time and cost savings of Bill Pay PLUS for a low monthly charge of $9.95 for your first 20 payments, and $0.50 each for every additional check. If you or your business need unlimited check-processing access, contact your local AB&T Personal Banker for more information and pricing on our Unlimited Bill Pay fee structure. Charges are debited from your account with AB&T monthly and you will see the fee on your periodic statement.
How do I change my information?
It's important to keep your information (which includes business contact information) up to date so that we can contact you if necessary. To make any changes, go to the Profile - Business Information page and click Change.
How do I change authorized user information?
Since authorized users can access AB&T Bill Pay PLUS and contact customer service on your behalf, their information should be up to date. You can review authorized user information on the Profile - Authorized User Information page. To make any changes, go to the Profile - Authorized User Information page and click View/Change.
What if I have a question about one of the features?
AB&T Bill Pay PLUS can assist you in using its features as follows:
- This product contains help that is available on each page. Click Help Me With This Page to open Help for a specific topic. Also, you can click the Help button to open the Help Me Topics page.
- If you have general questions, read through the list of frequently asked questions (FAQs).
- Your local AB&T Personal Banker is always available to assist, contact yours for any questions or inquiries.
What if I made a mistake when I entered my payment account information?
If you made a mistake when typing an account number, routing transit number, or account type, you should add the payment account again using the correct information. Then delete the account with the incorrect information.