What’s New with FirstMobile for Personal Banking
There's an updated version of our FirstMobile Banking app for mobile phone users!
Upgraded features of FirstMobile for Personal Banking include:
- Tablet Feature Updates – Biometric Login, Instant Balance and Scheduled Transfers are now available
- The Tablet App has an updated user experience to display more consistency between user flow
- MiSnap – When depositing a check, the user can simply locate the check on their mobile device and the camera will auto-focus and capture the picture when the prefect image is detected
- First DebitLock integration – manage your debit card(s) directly within the FirstMobile app
- Dark Mode – manually adjust your device to enable Dark Mode, which uses a darker color palette for enhanced app viewing in low-light environments
Watch the video above to learn more!
If you need further assistance with the FirstMobile Banking app, please contact your local branch representative.
*Please note the upgrade to FirstMobile Banking app is only available for iPhones and Android phones.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are an existing FirstLink Online Banking user, your current name and password will be used to access the mobile app. If you would like more information about enrolling as a new user, please speak to a branch representative or obtain information from our www.fnbli.com homepage.
*There is no charge for the FirstMobile Banking app, however, messaging and data rates may apply from your wireless provider.
iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.