Bank of Oak Ridge is proud to deliver a higher level of security for our Business Internet Banking customers. We have added an additional layer of security to our log in process called Security Tokens . This helps ensure that your information is secure, protecting you from fraud and identity theft. Click & Learn
How it works - Security Tokens verify your identity in two ways. Every time you log in to Business Internet Banking, Bank of Oak Ridge identifies you, and it lets you identify us.
Activate Your Security Tokens .
Activating your token only takes a few minutes, just follow the steps below. Click & Learn
- Once you have received your token, log in using your current User ID. Click CONTINUE.
- Enter you current password and click LOGIN.
- From the menu, select SERVICES, and then TOKEN ACTIVATION.
- Complete the form.
- Enter the token's serial number located on the back of your token.
- Press the button on your token to generate the TOKEN PASSWORD.
- Enter in the TOKEN PASSWORD into the TOKEN PASSWORD field on your screen.
- If applicable, select the account to pay for the token.
- Click CONTINUE
- Validate your token.
- Press the button on your token to generate the Host Validation Code. The 4-digit number on your token must match the HOST VALIDATION CODE on the screen.
- If they match, click CONTINUE.
If the Host Validation Code does not match, DO NOT CONTINUE. Start over or contact Bank of Oak Ridge for assistance.
Your token should now be activated and ready to use.
Log In Using Your Security Tokens
Follow the steps below to log in using your token. Click & Learn
- Once your token is activated, log in using your current User ID and click CONTINUE.
- Enter you password and Token Password from your token.
Press the button on your token to generate your Token Password.
Enter in the number on your token into the Token Password field.
- Validate the Host Response number.
Press the button on your token to generate the Host Response number.
The 4-digit number on your token must match the
HOST Response number on the screen.
If they match, click LOGIN.
If the Host Response does not match, DO NOT CONTINUE, start over or contact Bank of Oak Ridge for assistance.
You are now securely logged in.