Take charge of your health care with a Health Savings Account from National Bank.
A Health Savings Account (HSA) in conjunction with a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) is a new way to lower your health care costs. It's a tax-advantaged account that can be used to pay for day-to-day eligible medical expenses. Your HSA is also an excellent way to save for retirement as the money in your account continues to grow tax-free, year after year.
Reasons to open a Health Savings Account today:
- Freedom of choice over your health care decisions
- Long-term savings
- Tax savings
- Interest earnings
- Stays with you - fully portable
Your HSA works just like a regular checking account. You can either write a check or use your debit card to pay for qualified medical expenses. Statements can be mailed or viewed online, and you'll receive a year-end report for tax purposes. Your account features:
- Interest-bearing checking account
- FDIC insured
- $25 minimum opening deposit
- Free Visa® Check Card
- No monthly minimum balance requirement
- Monthly statements
- Checks optional-printing fee varies according to style of checks ordered
- Free online account access
To open your Health Savings Account, contact us today.
If you have questions, please visit our Help Center, or contact us for assistance.