Introducing myb@nk Remote.
The quick way to turn check deposits into cash.
Key Advantages of myb@nk Remote.
- Make your funds available faster.
- Make deposits anytime.
- Save time preparing deposits.
- Consolidate funds from remote locations into one financial institution.
- Cut costly courier fees or trips to the financial institution.
- Reduce risk of check fraud.
Is myb@nk Remote for you?
Does your business:
- Have multiple locations?
- Make deposits after normal banking hours?
- Pay transportation costs to deliver deposits?
- Receive checks with large dollar amounts?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then myb@nk Remote may benefit your company. It's like having a 24-hour teller right in your office.
- Get faster funds availability - With electronic deposits, checks can be deposited into your account sooner, so your money is working smarter for you.
- Make deposits anytime - Enjoy the convenience of making deposits electronically 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even weekends.
- Save time preparing deposits - Preparing deposits electronically is very efficient, reducing labor costs and freeing up staff for other tasks.
- Save time and money - Electronic deposits can reduce trips to the bank and eliminate costly courier fees.
- Streamline your cash flow - Check deposits can easily be made from any remote office or storefront. This makes it easy to consolidate deposits from multiple locations into a single bank.
- Reduce risk of check fraud - Faster check clearing may allow you to act sooner on returned checks, increasing your opportunities for collection.
- Work more securely - Multiple layers of security include password protection, Internet firewalls, and 128-bit encryption - the highest level of security commercially available.
What you will need.
myb@nk Remote is easy to set up and use. All you need is:
1. A PC with -
- a 2.0 GHz Pentium Processor or higher
- 2 GB RAM minimum
- 10 GB free disk space
- an available USB 2.0 port (for scanner)
- Windows XP® SP3, Windows Vista® or Windows 7®
- Internet Explorer® version 7, 8, 9 or 10
- Adobe Acrobat Reader version 3.0 or higher
2. A properly installed desktop check scanner.
3. An Internet connection.
4. An account with American National Bank of Minnesota.
How does myb@nk Remote work?
Using myb@nk Remote is easy:
- Scan checks from a Web-connected computer - Using a desktop check scanner, simply scan both sides of the checks in a single pass.
- Prepare the deposit - View images of the scanned checks right on your PC. The dollar amounts for the checks are automatically read, and the deposit is totaled.
- Electronically send the deposit to the bank - After you save the deposit, go to the Pending Items tab and click the deposit's submit link. The deposit is sent to the bank through a secure Internet connection. Funds are deposited into your account - Funds may be available sooner than traditional deposits.
If you have questions, please visit our Help Center, or contact us for assistance.