2.02% APY* on your balance!
Introducing eRewards. Everything you want in a checking account.
- FREE Electronic Banking Package Features – includes Online Banking, Online Bill Payment eStatements1, Mobile Banking*, Mobile CheckDeposit, Digital Wallet, and Text Alerts.
- FREE chip enabled MasterCard® Debit Card2 with Fraud Watch
- Overdraft Privilege available for qualifying customers3
- Use any ATM anywhere – Use any ATM, anywhere and, if qualifications are met, we’ll automatically pay you back for non-network ATM fees. $20 per statement cycle maximum.
EARN PREMIUM INTEREST4
Earning these rewards is simple... just use the services we're giving you with the account and earn premium interest4 when you meet the minimum statement cycle requirements.
- 18 MasterCard Debit Card purchases (non-ATM) that clear
- One direct deposit or automatic debit that clears
- Enroll to receive your statements electronically (Estatements)
- Online banking access at least once per statement cycle
Disappearing Monthly Fee5 – The $3.95 monthly fee is waived when you make 18 or more non-ATM debit card purchases that clear during each statement cycle.
Disclosure – *ATM transactions do not count as MasterCard® Debit Card Purchases. .
* Wireless carrier fees may apply. 1 Paper statements are optional for $3.00 per month. 2 Replacement card fee may apply. See bank for details. 3 The bank charges a fee of $31 for each overdraft. Overdrafts must be repaid immediately. We may authorize and pay overdrafts for checks and other transactions made using your checking account number, certain ACH transactions, and automatic bill payments. We will not authorize and pay overdrafts for ATM transactions and everyday debit card transactions unless you ask us to. We pay overdrafts at our discretion, which means we do not guarantee that we will always authorize and pay any type of transactions. ReBuild Checking customers are not eligible for this service. See bank for complete details. 4 Lower Annual Percentage Yield (APY) applies to balances over $10,000 and when qualifications are not met. APY is subject to change. See Bank for details. 5 ATM transactions do not count as MasterCard® Debit Card purchases.