What is eBranch?
eBranch is our online service that allows you to access your account information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Using eBranch, you can:
- View real-time account balances, check images and history
- 24-hour access to checking, loans and CDs
- Export history to financial software or spreadsheets
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills online
- Request stop payments
What do I need to bank online?
Banking online is easy. eBranch works well on most of today's browsers and must support 128-bit SSL encryption. If your browser does not support these encryption levels, you'll need to update it. To get started, simply complete the enrollment form to receive your log in information.
What types of accounts can I view with eBranch?
With eBranch, you can view all your PremierOne Credit Union accounts, as well as loans.
How often is my account information updated?
Account information is updated in real-time, offering you the most current information available.
How secure is my personal account information?
PremierOne Credit Union uses the latest Internet security available, including secure communications (SSL), firewalls, 128 bit encryption, and operating systems that have been designed to provide maximum security.
Why am I signed off sometimes and I have to sign in again?
If eBranch has been inactive for a period of time, eBranch may automatically sign you off to prevent unauthorized use of your accounts, and to prevent others from viewing your information.
Can I pay my bills using eBranch?
Yes. You can make payments to anyone in the United States from the utility company to the local babysitter. You may schedule payments to be made immediately or on a specified date in the future. You can even set up recurring payments so you do not have to worry about paying your regular bills. Recurring payments can be set up weekly, semi-monthly or monthly. Bill Pay eliminates the need for writing checks or addressing envelopes. More importantly, it saves you time and simplifies your busy life. (Fees may apply)
What type of account is required for Bill Pay?
Bill pay can only be used with a checking account.
May I pay bills from more than one checking account?
How far in advance should I set up a payment to ensure it is paid on time?
We recommend that payments should be made at least five (5) business days in advance of the due date of the payee.
Can I transfer funds between my accounts?
Yes, you can transfer funds between any of your PremierOne Credit Union accounts.
Do I need extra software or hardware to use eBranch?
No extra software is necessary. You can access your PremierOne Credit Union accounts from almost any PC that has Internet access.
Will eBranch work with my current Internet Service Provider?
Yes, eBranch works with any ISP.
Can I access my accounts from both home and work?
Yes, you can access your accounts from almost any PC.
I am an existing user. How do I log in?
If you are logging in to eBranch on the new system for the first time, please note these important points:
- When loggin in for the first time, your temporary User ID will be your Member Number.
- When logging in for the first time, your temporary password will be the last six didgits of the primary account holder's Social Security number.
- The first time you log into the new system, you'll be prompted to change your password and set up 5 security questions that only you know the answers to. For your security, you may occasionally be asked one of your 5 questions when logging into eBranch.
- You may also be aksed to update your phone number in the system for security purposes.
- Once you are set up in the new system, it is HIGHLY recommended to click Settings>Profile>User ID and change your User ID to something other than your Member Number.
I am a new user. How do I sign up for Online Banking (eBranch)?
If you are new to eBranch and creating your login for the first time, please do the following:
- Visit premieronecu.org and click NEW USER?
- Enter your Member number and Social Security number as prompted.
- You will be prompted to create a unique User ID and password.
- Note: do not user your Member number as your ID.
- Once logged in, you will be prompted to set up your security questions.
- You will be prompted to set up a phone number for identity verification. This number will receive a text or phone call with your verification (PIN) code. Enter this code on screen and click VERIFY.
- After verification, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the set-up of eBranch.
Will any web browser work for eBranch?
There are two levels of browser compatibility for eBranch: Supported and Allowed. Our eBranch will work perfectly in "Supported" browsers. Browsers shown as "Allowed" will permit you to use all the major functions of eBranch, but may not display some design elements of the screens perfectly.
|Operating System||Supported Browsers||Allowed Browsers|
Internet Explorer 10
|Internet Explorer 9|
|Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)||Safari 6.2
Chrome - Current Stable Version
|Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) with Safari 6.1.6|
If you have additional questions, contact PremierOne Credit Union for assistance.