Introducing Online Banking.
Now you can have 24-hour access to real-time account information from the convenience of your personal computer. Online Banking is convenient, easy to use, and more secure than ever. Click and Learn
- Check all your account balances, pay bills and make transfers right from the Home Page
- View check images and history
- 24-hour access to checking, loans and CDs
- Export history to financial software or spreadsheets
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills online
- Request stop payments (fees may apply)
- Safe and secure
If you have questions, please visit our Help Center, or contact us for assistance.
Standard text message rates may apply via your mobile phone provider for alerts. Alerts are based upon the settings you establish as a customer. Alerts apply only to posted account transactions and there may be a delay of 24-48 business hours to receive event notification. Account alerts are offered as a tool to assist in tracking posted transactions and end of day balances, and is not to be used as a sole account reconciliation method or early notifications to deposit funds prior to reaching deficit balance status. Level One Bank is not liable for insufficient account balances due to the delay of notification, or system errors outside of our control that results in an inability to receive alerts. Click here to view our Online Banking Agreement and Disclosure.