Introducing Bill Pay from Level One Bank.
Simply the best way to manage your payments.
- Pay Virtually Anyone. From the local bakery to a Fortune 500 Company, even your babysitter.
- Send Money to Friends and Family. All you need is their email address or cell phone number.
- Same Day/Next Day Payments. Payments can often be received in as little as one business day, even that same afternoon if necessary.
- Group Payments into Categories. Organize your utilities, cable and phone into a folder named household.
- Account to Account Transfers. Even accounts at other financial institutions. Your money is always available, regardless of where you keep it.
- Receive eBills. Green, more convenient, more secure and easier to manage.
- Reminders. Receive updates through email when you receive a bill, or when it's due.
- Automatic Payments. Great for bills that stay the same each month, like your rent and your car loan.
- Search Bill History. Search by company, date and status, the moment you need an answer, wherever you are.
- Message Center. Get quick answers to questions you might have.
- Completely safe. More secure than mailing paper checks.
If you have questions, please contact us for assistance.
Bill payment can be scheduled up to 365 days from today’s date. When you enter a payment amount, you will see the earliest date the biller will receive the payment; you can accept that date or change it. For most bills, we can deliver your payment the next business day. If a company or person cannot receive electronic payments, Level One Bank will print and send a check to the billing address. If we send payment via check, it can take up to four days for your biller to receive it.
Popmoney limits to payment dollar amounts may be assessed by the third party and will be disclosed at the time of the transfer. A $0.50 fee, per transaction, is charged at the time you send a payment. There is no fee to receive payment. It may take 1-3 business days to receive payment. Level One Bank is not an affiliate of Popmoney.