Are Real-Time Alerts actually any different than the alerts I have received in the past?
Yes, there is one major difference: Real-Time Alerts are sent almost instantly when the monitored activity occurs. Previous alerts were sent in batches at programmed time intervals.
Does that mean I will get the Real-Time Alert almost immediately?
We can only control the sending. With Real-Time Alerts, you can rest assured that the notification is sent within a matter of seconds. However, we cannot ensure that your mobile service or email provider will instantly forward the alert to your mobile device or email box. There may be delays in delivery, depending on the provider and network conditions.
What types of Real-Time Alerts can I set up?
The Alerts are broken into categories and each category has individual alerts that can be set up:
- Security - Alerts in this category cover events like changes to your information, or when someone tries to gain access to your online banking
- Balance - This category of alerts monitors the amount of money in your account. Low balance alerts help you to avoid overdrafts, and high balance alerts let you know when you have money to invest
- Transaction - These alerts watch for account events like deposits, checks or withdrawals
- Transfers - This category alerts you to large transfers moving into or out of your account
- ATM - These alerts watch for large ATM transactions, or a high daily frequency of ATM transactions
Can I cancel or change alerts?
Yes, you can cancel or edit any alert you have set up, at any time you choose. Simply go to Alerts, then Alert Options.
Where can the alerts be sent?
You have three options for alert delivery and your alerts can be sent to any combination of these destinations:
- Email - Alerts are delivered to any email inbox you specify
- Text Message - Alerts are delivered to any mobile number you designate
- Online - Alerts are delivered to your Online Banking Alert Mailbox
If you have additional questions, contact United Prairie Bank for assistance.