Introducing Personal Bill Pay from Bank of New Hampshire.
With Personal Bill Pay, you'll have access to lots of great features.
- Easy Payee Set Up. Adding a new payee is as easy as typing in your account number and the Payee's phone number and ZIP Code. No account number? Then add just a little more info and you're ready. No more hunting down mailing addresses!
- Make recurring payments. Eliminate the hassle of paying your monthly bills by setting up recurring payments. This is a great option for making payments that don't change from month to month - such as your car payment or mortgage.
- eBills. Many billers will send your statement electronically, allowing you to see the bills to which you have subscribed and make payments in a single click.
- Check Images. For billers paid by check, images of the front and back of the checks issued on your behalf can be viewed and printed.
- e-Notifications. Receive notifications to your email when a payment or transfer is about to be made or when one has been processed. You'll always know what's happening with your account - even when you don't have to do anything.
- Set up reminders. Never make a late payment again! When you set up reminders, you'll receive a message telling you when your payment is due. Then just log on and make your payment.
- Pay from multiple accounts. Choose which account - checking or savings - from which to pay your bills.
- Categories. Assign Accounts to Categories for Easier Payment Processing.
- See it all at a glance! The Payment tab lets you make payments and view pending payments, recent payments, and bill reminders all on the same screen. Or, see the total of your payments for any given day just by glancing at the calendar.
If you have questions, please visit our Help Center, or contact us for assistance.