The following links are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Village Bank neither endorses nor guarantees in any way the organizations, services or advice associated with these links. Village Bank is not responsible for the accuracy of the content found on these sites.
- OnGuard Online: Learn how to avoid Internet fraud, secure your computer,
and protect your personal information.
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)'s Computer Security Resource Center
- NIST's Risk Management Guide for Information Technology Systems (pdf)
- SANS (SysAdmin, Audit, Network, Security) Institute's Twenty Most Critical Internet Security Vulnerabilities
- U.S. Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT)
- Carnegie Mellon Software Engineering Institute's CERT Coodination Center
- Center for Internet Security (CIS)
- The Open Web Application Security Project
- Institute for Security Technology Studies