Deposit checks conveniently from home.
- Get faster funds availability - With electronic deposits, checks can be deposited into your account sooner, so your money is working smarter for you.
- Make deposits anytime - Enjoy the convenience of making deposits electronically 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even weekends.
- Save time preparing deposits - Preparing deposits electronically is very efficient, helping to free up your time.
- Save time and money - Electronic deposits can reduce trips to the financial institution.
- Reduce risk of check fraud - Faster check clearing may allow you to act sooner on returned checks.
- Fully Secure - Multiple layers of security include password protection, Internet firewalls, and 128-bit encryption, the highest level of security commercially available.
How it works:
- Enter the amount of the deposit and select the account you want your funds deposited into.
- Scan the front of your check.
- Scan the back of your check.
- Confirm the deposit. That's it! Your deposit is sent to the financial institution through a secure Internet connection and your funds will be deposited into your account .
Minimum system requirements:
- A PC running Microsoft® Windows XP or Vista
- Internet Explorer v6 or v7, or Firefox v3 Browser with both cookies and Activex enabled
- Browser security setting set to Medium
- A properly installed twain compatible desktop scanner
- A high-speed Internet connection
- An account in good standing
- For Vista Internet Explorer users only: You will need to add this web site to your browser's "Trusted Sites" list (Go to Internet Explorer Tools => Internet Options => Security Tab => Select Trusted Sites Zone => Select "Sites" button => Select "Add" button => Select "Close" button => Select "OK" button. Close and restart the browser, and login again.
If you have questions, please visit our Help Center, or contact us for assistance.