It’s the quickest way to turn check deposits into cash.
Key Advantages of KleinExpress. Click & Learn
- Make deposits anytime.
- Save time preparing deposits.
- Consolidate funds from remote locations into one bank.
- Cut costly courier fees or trips to the bank.
Is KleinExpress for you?
Does your business:
- Have multiple locations?
- Make deposits after normal banking hours?
- Pay transportation costs to deliver deposits to the bank?
- Receive checks with large dollar amounts?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then KleinExpress may benefit your company.
It's like having a 24-hour bank teller right in your office.
- Make deposits anytime - Enjoy the convenience of making deposits electronically 24-hours a day, 7-days a week, even weekends.
- Save time preparing deposits - Preparing deposits electronically is very efficient, reducing labor costs and freeing up staff for other tasks.
- Cut costly courier fees or trips to the bank - Electronic deposits can reduce trips to the bank or eliminate costly courier fees.
- Consolidate funds from remote locations into one bank - Check deposits can easily be made from any remote office or storefront. This streamlines your cash flow by consolidating deposits from multiple locations into a single bank.
- More secure - Multiple layers of security including password protection, Internet firewalls, and 128-bit encryption, the highest level of security available.
What you will need.
KleinExpress is easy to set-up and use. All you need are the following items:
- PC with a current version of the Microsoft® XP or 2000 and a USB 2.0 port.
- Internet connection.
- Business Checking account with KleinBank.
- Desktop check scanner and software (Provided by KleinBank).
How does KleinExpress work?
Using KleinExpress is easy. Click & Learn
- Scan checks from any desktop - Using a desktop check scanner, simply scan both sides of the checks in a single pass. If you have a multi-feed scanner please place a stack of checks in the scanner, otherwise feed the checks individually into the scanner.
- Prepare the deposit - View images of the scanned checks right from your PC. The dollar amounts for the checks are automatically read and the deposit is totaled.
- Electronically send deposit to the bank - Click SUBMIT DEPOSIT. The deposit is sent to the bank through a secure Internet connection.
- Funds are deposited into your account - Funds may be available sooner than traditional deposits.
If you have questions, call us at 1-888-553-4648 (888-KLEIN-4-U).